This blog is a subsidiary of THE POLITICS BLOG. For up to date news and commentary, please visit THE POLITICS BLOG

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Photos Photos Photo Mania!!!

I love photo blogging... even it is some times a bit wu liao... OK....

Post satu (number 1) - PIANO!!!
Who can resist taking pictures of this sexy Shigeru Kawai...
The curves... wah lau... When I saw this in Zeniths Music, I almost fainted. Where they get this limited edition of Kawai???


HOWEVER.... when I saw the PRICE TAG... I also almost fainted...

Topic 2 - SCRABBLE!!! (and food)
Was playing solitare scrabble again (that says a lot about my social life ) when I decided to take a picture of the jelly that I made with the scrabble board:


How about my yummy coffee... No need starbucks... this is VICTOR'S SUPER DELISH COFFE :D




Topic 3 - Workplace.

Ever wondered where I blog from? There you go - Victor Ching's desk.


Signing off,
Victor

No comments: