This blog is a subsidiary of THE POLITICS BLOG. For up to date news and commentary, please visit THE POLITICS BLOG

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Guesssss What?

Guesssss What?
Guesssss What?
Guesssss What?
Guesssss What?
Guesssss What?




















What?





























Come on, you must remember today....







































One more last chance...














































IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
So you better, fast fast, la la lum, come and wish me happy birthday worr...
Blogging in the morning before school, so have to keep this brief. Today I go to breakfast horr, in the boarding house, no one wish me yet worr... Sad :'(.... See how many will remember... then I list you here... :)


Victor

2 comments:

JaMie said...

hola!1st time here. =)
happy burfday!!!

Tan Jien Lee said...

Of coz i remembered! didnt i wished you yesterday? sigh, never appreciate me...sob sob...u forgotten bout me..haha! juz jk lar...
Happy Birthday!!! :-p